The City Health Department of the Bishkek City Hall at the expense of the local budget purchased 90 mobile phones (smartphones) of the Redmi Note 10S model, 100 holders and 100 car chargers for phones for a total of 1,485,000 soms to the Bishkek Emergency Medicine Center (CEM).
The equipment was purchased in order to maintain the automated control system (ACS) of the Bishkek Emergency Medicine Center and timely provision of medical care to the population, through the use of operational communication of emergency medical teams.
Bishkek Emergency Medicine Center is a specialized medical and preventive institution that provides free round–the-clock ambulance and emergency medical care to adults and children in Bishkek in life-threatening conditions, accidents, acute severe diseases, both at the scene of the accident and en route, during childbirth and pregnancy pathology, injuries, disasters, natural disasters disasters and emergencies.
Recall that in 2018, an automated control system of the CEM was introduced at the expense of the local budget of the city of Bishkek, to which 6.7 million soms were allocated.
The implemented project made it possible to reduce the time at each stage of the process and rational management of teams using automation:
- receiving incoming calls, recording and re-listening;
- smart calls to manage responsiveness;
- the process of processing appeals;
- calculation of the coefficient of approach of teams to the call;
- interaction of the control room with the teams using a mobile application;
- determining the current location and status of the teams;
- online audio and video monitoring teams;
- storing and using data and generating reports.
During the operation of the automated control system of the CEM of Bishkek, the system has improved the efficiency of the ambulance service. The percentage of late calls decreased from 35% to 21%.
At the current time, the automated control system of the Bishkek CEM has been operating normally since 2018.